Good Homes Approval
Good Homes Approval has been given to our Die Zudecke Hungarian Goose Feather & Down range this month. We are all very excited about the approval here at Surrey Down and we are proud that our range has been selected.
The Die Zudecke Hungarian Goose Feather & Down range is wonderful blend of 85% Hungarian Goose Feather & 15% Hungarian Goose Down encased in a beautifully soft 233TC 100% Cotton cover. This range is well suited to be used on every bed in your home and carries an Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 certification meaning it is suitable for use by babies and children.
We offer this range in togs from 4.5tog perfect for those summer nights right through to 13.5tog, with 6tog, 9tog and 10.5tog available in between. The pillows in this range are available in varying firmness ratings and sizes. Our standard pillows sizing of 50cm x 75cm has the firmness options of soft, medium or firm making this range a great all round no matter how you like to sleep.
The 4.5 tog duvet vs 10.5 tog
4.5 tog duvet:
- The 4.5 tog Hungarian Goose Feather and Down duvet is extremely lightweight and perfect for spring/summer
- It’s very comfortable to sleep in and retains warmth, despite being so lightweight
10.5 tog duvet:
- The 10.5 tog Hungarian Goose Feather and Down duvet was light weight but also very warm, great for winter
- The duvet bounced into shape quite quickly after unwrapping
- There was no odour to the duvet when unpacked, which can sometimes occur with feather and down products
Soft, medium or firm pillow?
- The soft pillow was plump and very comfortable, and also had no odour when unpacked
- The medium firmness pillow is extremely comfortable and the perfect balance between soft and firm
- The firm pillow is robust and retains its firmness over time